About the General Advisory Committee
The General Advisory Committee of the Mercer County Technical Schools is comprised of approximately 50 different businesses who meet three times each year. The members come together to advise district leadership on industry trends and provide guidance for keeping program offererings up-to-date.
Business Partner of the Year
In the fall, the General Advisory Committee will announce the and award one business partner of the year.
- 2016 Business Partner of the Year - Stout's Transportation
- 2015 Business Partner of the Year - Chez Alice
- 2014 Business Partner of the Year - KNF Neuberger, Inc.
- 2013 Business Partner of the Year - Capital Health
Career Success Award
The Career Success Award provides recognition of one secondary or post-secondary student who has attained significant career achievements in their respective occupation.
- 2017 Career Success Award
- 2016 Career Success Award
- 2015 Career Success Award
- 2014 Career Success Award
- 2013 Career Success Award