- Start your lessons on March 16, 2020
- Establish a time each day to work on your lessons and learning.
- When possible, establish a quiet space in your home where you can do your eLearning each day.
- Communicate with your teachers through emails and other means of communication established by your teacher.
- Follow work deadlines established by your teacher(s) and submit assignments based on their directions.
- Talk with your child about the eLearning they did each day. Discussions can be about the assignment, the task, the activity they worked on, and what they will be working on the next day.
- Look for updates from your child’s teacher(s), school, and the district.
- Encourage your child to schedule a specific time each day to learning and a specific location in your home to do their work.
- Contact your child’s teacher(s) with any questions, concerns or issues with your child’s remote learning assignments. You can email the teacher directly or contact the school’s principal for assistance.
- Contact the school’s guidance counselor if your child is experiencing any difficulties or challenges while we are out of school.
eLearning Support Contact
Staff and Teacher Emails
New email addresses have been assigned to staff and teachers.
The new emails are as follows:
- First initial of the first name and full last name @mercertechschool.org
- Example: John Doe – email@example.com
1085 Old Trenton Road
Trenton, NJ 08690
Phone: (609) 586-2129
129 Bull Run Road
Pennington, NJ 08534
Phone: (609) 737-9785