High School Application
**If you are currently attending high school in Mercer County and are entering the 11th or 12th grade next year, then proceed as follows:
- Download and Print out a copy of our application. (download link below)
- Fill out the student portion of the application, and get required signatures.
- Then simply return the application to your High School Guidance Counselor who will complete the counselor portion and return it to us with your required school information.
It's that simple! Don't delay - programs are filling up quickly!
|High School Application Download|
**Note - To be eligible you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Mercer County resident attending a public, parochial, or other private high school. Out-of-county residents are accepted on a space available basis.
- Must be an eleventh or twelfth grade student at the home school district.
- Must have an acceptable discipline and attendance record at the home school.
- Must file an application signed by his/her parent or guardian and home school guidance counselor.
- The home school guidance counselor must submit the student’s health record with the application form.
- Potential applicants should visit the Technical School and meet with school representatives.
- Application forms may be obtained by contacting the home school counselor, the Assunpink Center, the Arthur R. Sypek Center, the School of Performing Arts, or for additional information contact Lori Perlow, Student Admissions Coordinator at (609) 570-3400.